Bookmark Challenge at ScrapTwist Free 4 All

Hello friends, I am so sorry it has been months since I have been on. One day runs into another and time gets away from you.  I know I mentioned in my last post about this amazing scrapbooking forum I have joined, well I love it.  Seriously, these ladies are the best.  I am even designing digital kits now.  I am really excited about this.  Let me tell you about this post.  Scrap Twist has all these amazing challenges and one of them is a Bookmark Challenge.  I used Rustic Wedding by KJD Designs  This is a beautiful kit.  You can find KJD at Scrap Twist   Here is that link and the link to KJD's store. Go visit her, you won't be sorry.
http://scraptwistfree4all.freeforums.net/
https://www.mymemories.com/store/designers/KJDdesigns?=KJDdesigns?r=KJDdesigns



No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...