Hello everyone, I hope your all well. I made a quick page for you all to download. It's from my kit Awaken from the Scrap Twist Blog Train. I am so grateful for all the sweet comments. I'd love to see any of your layouts, please feel free to post them on my face book page. Here is the link to that:
https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/
Here is the link to download the quick page:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntzb4y15b1m1o7q/March2019Awaken.png/file
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious
Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well. This months kit is pretty amazing. I'm sorry my post is going up late, I...
-
Shamrocks & Thistles March 2020 Hey there friends. I am happy to say I am back up and running. It took forever but I thi...
-
Hey friends, as you can see I am now designing for Scrap Twist Free 4 All. I couldn't be more excited. This is my first kit on my fi...

Чудесная страничка! Большое спасибо!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what you wrote but thank you for commenting and I hope you enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteHello Thank you for your hard work and time there beautiful. However I got an error message for the Facebook link.
ReplyDeleteDann, your so welcome, and thank you so much. I will double check the link, thank you for letting me know.
ReplyDeleteDann's Creation I just checked the link and it took me right to my page, could you try the link again and let me know please. Thank you so much.
ReplyDelete