Feed Me Scrap Twist Free 4 All July Blog Train

.



Welcome back my friends, if this is your first visit I am so glad you have hopped this train.  I hope you had a great month and enjoyed last months "Coming Up Daisies" kit.  I know I did.  This months kit is after my own heart.  It's called "Feed Me".  I love to eat, cook, and bake.  Food is a form of love in my family as it is with many.  Do you like to cook?  There are a few things I do not like though.  But I love most veggies cooked or raw, I haven't had a pasta that I didn't like.  I was raised on a farm so meat is almost at every meal.  I make a pretty mean pot pie, thanks to my Aunt Rose, and buttermilk and baking powder biscuits I learned from my Grandma.  I used to bake with her when I was a little girl.  We would set the table and Grandpa would come in and make a huge fuss over how good everything smelled and we were going to make him fat.  Grandma always would say Sis made the biscuits and he would just oohh and ahhh over them like they were the best thing he had ever ate.  They passed away when I was still very young but the memories I have will last me a lifetime.  My mom, gram, and sisters get together every Christmas and bake cookies.  We have this down to a system, we bake a couple batches of each cookie for each person and we all pick a cookie and bring those ingredients to share.  We play Christmas Carols and sing our hearts out.  We are all so close.  My favorite is the Peanut Butter Blossoms and our 100 yr old plus sugar cookie recipe.  They don't get hard and melt in your mouth.  Oh they are soooo yummy!!!  Do you have any traditions?  What are your favorite foods?  Leave your answers in the comments, I can't wait to hear them.  Now if you are new, here is what you do .  If I am your first stop the go to the blog roll, which is below, download my portion by clicking on the link then click on the top name, which will be Brandi White Designs, it will whisk, sorry for the pun I couldn't help myself lol, you to her blog and you can download her portion then she will have the blog roll posted go to the second name (Dancing Tiger) and off you go.  Follow the whole list until you have one mega kit.  And it's free!!!  I will leave my fb link so you can come share what you made.  I will leave my link to my portion of the kit and the blog roll.  Have a great ride my friends!

My facebook    https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/
Link to my portion of the blog train
 http://www.mediafire.com/file/u9du8340uqczn1p
 /July_2019_Feed_Me_STF4A_Blog_Train%25282%2529.zip/file

 Blog Roll

Brandi White Designs
Dancing Tiger Designs
Marniejo's House of Scraps
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Nellie Bell
Songbird Scraps Designs
The Brown Owl
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
tp designs

16 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing your beautiful graphics.❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the beautiful kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your share of this great train this month...love all the foods involved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so welcome Mat's Merry Memoirs!! Have fun creating. I know, who doesn't love food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the colors of the blog train this month!!! The different chefs are so adorable!!! The pots, pans and other cooking utensils are all lovely!!! The frames, apron, signs, and basket are all so beautiful!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary, I'm so sorry I'm getting this reply to you so late! Thank you so much for your kind words, I am really glad you like it. Have fun creating! I would love to see what you make with it, you can post on my fb page if you'd like. The link is above. :)

      Delete
  7. Великолепный и чудесный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gala, thank you so much for commenting, I hope you enjoy. Sorry I'm so late getting back to you.

      Delete
  8. Beautiful contribution to this month's train ... thanks for sharing your creation!

    ReplyDelete

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...