Cozy Mountain Lodge Septembers Scrap Twist Free 4 All Blog Train


Welcome friends, I hope you all had an amazing month.  Can you believe summer is just about over. I'm pretty sure it just started, but when you live in New York that is how it goes.  This months kit is perfect for fall.  It was so much fun to make, I cannot wait to see what you all come up with.  I know I am so looking forward to putting it to use.  Please drop by my facebook page and post what you have created , I know we would all love to see them.  I will as always leave the link below.   I wanted to take a minute to thank you all for the encouraging and sweet comments you leave for me.  I really appreciate you taking the time to leave them.  For those of you who have been here before, you know how this works. For any of those who are new just click on the name below mine which is KJD Designs and you will be whisked away to her blog where she will have the download for her portion, then from there go to the next name and do this right on down the line until you have the entire kit.  I'm sure you will all love it.  So until next time, have fun, be creative, and make each day the best it can be.
tp designs face book: https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/

Cozy Mountain Lodge Kit:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/re23p17p3gi9ql2/STF%2524A_Sept_2019_Blog_Train_Cozy_Mt._Lodge.zip/file

tp designs
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Nellie Bell
Dancing Tiger designs
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Honeysuckle Lane Designs
Lady DGScrap

19 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much for your gorgeous kit! The colours are so rich, and you've given us so many fantastic elements and papers. I can't wait to get scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shannon, you are soo welcome. I'm glad you like it. This was a fun one to make. Can't wait to see what you make!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this wonderful, creative kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarette, you are so welcome and thank you for your sweet comment. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kit is just beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ranch Creations, thank you sooo much! You are very welcome, enjoy!

      Delete
  6. Wonderful Kit ..,thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Великолепный набор! Большое спасибо!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The kit is amazing and very generous!!! The deer, bunnies, and eagle are all fantastic!!! The frames and tags are beautiful!!! Love the horse!!! The window is gorgeous!!! The papers are stunning!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary, thank you so very much!!! I am so glad you like it. Please enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...