Scrap Twist Free 4 All Blog Train Pumpkin Spice October 2019






Hey there friends, I hope you all are well.  September was a busy month, my sister got married and we officially welcomed Matt and Eli into the family.  They already were but this made it official.  So we had all the final preparations.  I have to say Mom rocked this wedding.  She put the whole thing together, it was a beautiful fall themed wedding.  This months kit is a beautiful fall theme as well, see how I did that.,LOL!  Everyone is so glad fall is here, I personally love summer.  But I admit fall is the most beautiful.  Splashes of color everywhere.  Our leaves are beginning to change and soon the sun will be shinning off all those trees.  If you don't live where the seasons change it is  a spectacular sight, and if you get a chance to go see them, please do.  Just like the fall leaves this kit is a burst of color and  filled with all the things you will need for those photos you will take this season.  I look forward to seeing your layouts and whatever else you create.  The ladies did such an amazing job, you are going to love Pumpkin Spice.  Here is my link to my portion of the kit and the rest of the train.  As always I will link my face book page for you to post your creations.
https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jcsdchjqdefyqge/October_2019_Pumpkin_Spice.zip/file




tp designs
KJDdesigns
Rush Ranch
Marniejo's House of Scraps
Nellie Bell
The Brown Owl
Moore Blessings Digital Designs
Songbird Scraps Designs
Lady DGScrap
Honeysuckle Lane Designs
Dancing Tiger designs

15 comments:

  1. Absolutely love these fall papers, how glorious they are in their fall splendor. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary K you are so very welcome! I'm glad you like them. Thank you for your kind comments!

      Delete
  2. Love this kit and fall is my favorite also!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - Not sure why but I keep getting an error when trying to download the file.

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina I can email it to you if you'd like. I'm sorry you are having trouble.

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this beautiful, generous kit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scarette you are very welcome and thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  5. Wow, amazing kit, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...