Day 17 of the Craft A Day Challenge for August

Hello again, I hope all is well in your neck of the woods  I'm working on uploads to get up to date, I got a bit behind.  Ah well, you know life happens.  I had an awesome weekend, Saturday we had a family get together at my Grams, which was great fun!  We played corn hole and bocci ball.  Lots of delicious food and tons of hugs, love, and laughter.  It ended way to soon.   Then Sunday was my birthday and my hubby and his awesome, did i mention she is AWESOME sister  had a lil party for me.  I got a new Big Shot, some clear stamps, and a Tim Holtz Stamp Positioner, and a candle from our 80lb lab, Dallas.  Jude, (my snl) made me a delicious lasagna and a pumpkin spice cake, YUMMMM! Two of my awesome neighbors came over with cards, a candle, and a peanut butter pie.  As if that isn't enough, last night my beautiful, sweet friend from Tennessee came with balloons (I LOVE BALLOONS!!!), M&,M's, and a chocolate peanut butter pie.  Sooooo good!!!  It's been a busy week but I've loved every minute of it. So I didn't get a whole lot of crafting done and I am good with that.   Okay, on to my next layout.  This layout is my cousins kids, who are just to adorable.  We only get to visit on holidays or reunions, not nearly enough.  Thank you for letting me stalk your facebook page for pics, I took a lot of them so get used to seeing your lovely faces all over my social media, lol,  Anyone who follows my social media will for sure recognize the designer of this kit, I love her kits and use them all the time.  Thank you Pauline Thompson, I cannot tell you how much Iove your kits.  Pauline's kits are free my friends and huge.  Take a gander on over to her blog and grab some of her art.  I think I have all that she has which is tons of kits.
Kit: Funny Face
Designer: Dreamn 4 Ever Designs by Pauline Thompson
http://dreamn4everdesigns.blogspot.com/
Layout: tp designs
https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/
tp designs twitter
https://twitter.com/tinapike19


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...