Hey all, hope your day is going well.  It's a rainy day here in Sherman so it's the perfect day for crafting.  I'm uploading my August Day 3 Challenge. Stop on over and check it out on my fb page, hee is the link:     https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/
Okay so here is the challenge if you so choose to play.  Go to my fb page and post a craft a day through the month of August.  It can be anything and everything.  I just happen to be doing a digital layout a day but feel free to mix it up.  If you are creating something you are working on for multiple days or weeks then post your progress so we can see your amazing craft come together right before our eyes.  I can't wait to see what you all are coming up with.  I want to thank Granny Enchanted for the incredible kits, embellishments, papers and more.  Now that you all know who, what, and where go do the why!  Preserve those memories with the awesome kits. So here is todays layout:
Kit: Daisy You
By: Granny Enchanted
Link: http://www.grannyenchanted.com/
Here it is my friends, this layout is my sister and her granddaughter playing princess.  Love them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...