Day 4 Craft A Day Challenge for August:
Hey all, hope you had a great day.  I know it's later than I like to get this posted but here it is.  Today's layout is of my sister and her friend, so thank you ladies for the pic.  Head on over to Designs By Helly and look at all she has to offer.  This is one of her freebie kits, and it is just beautiful.  Thank you so much Designs By Helly for this kit, I really love it.
This beautiful kit is from the amazing 
Designs by Helly   
http://designsbyhelly.blogspot.com/
Kit: Walk Beside Me
Layout by: tp designs
 https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/
Come on over to my face book page and join in my challenge, it's just like it says, a craft a day for the month of August.  It can be any craft you want from layouts to brownies, whatever floats your boat. Mmmm floats, hey if you want to do a different float every day then I want to see it!  Okay friends here is my layout.  I did make a mistake so let me know if you can find it. LOL.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...