Hi all, I'm back with Day 3 Craft A Day Challenge for August.  Todays layout is made with a kit from Kim B Designs.  Here is the link to her blog, go check her out. https://tpdesignsblogspot.blogspot.com/
The kit is called Garden Party and it is beautiful.  So thank you Kim!!!  I used a pic of me and my sisters, it's an older pic but it's my favorite.  We had a girls day and did  dinner, a movie, ice cream and sat at the lake and chatted.  We are so busy with our lives, Mandy has her own little family, and Meg just got herself an apartment and is working and living the single life. It doesn't matter though how far apart we are if one of us is in need the other two are there.  Love you so much Sissy's!  Okay here is the layout, and if your so inclined come on over to my tp designs face book page and play aong with my challenge.  It's any craft every day of August, it can be something you are steadily working on or something new each day.  I have decided to do a digi layout every day but you can do what ever strikes your fancy.  Hope to see you there, I would love to see your amazing crafts. 
  https://www.facebook.com/tpdesigns1973/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May 2020 Kindness Is Contagious

Hello my friends, I hope this finds you and yours well.  This months kit is pretty amazing.  I'm sorry my post is going up late, I&...